Thursday, June 9, 2011

Trying to remember

As I was looking trough my old stuff and looking for clues as for what to write, I found my poems. So, I'll give it a try; here is one of my old poems - from 2003:
     Confusion

My miracle, you are so far away!
Please, tell me, will you come?
I want to see you here to stay
Without you all my hope is gone.

A white minute in a dark sky
Is slipping on my body sand.
Maybe tomorrow I will die,
But not before I touch your hand.

My sadness is closing the eyes
Of my beloved soul.
I'm not flying on blue skies,
Now I'm to play another role.

I'll close my body and my soul
And I will touch a rose's petals
Before I tear it all apart.
I'll make my soul from metals.

It's a bit clumsy, but it really shows what I felt back then and a little of what I'm feeling now. I didn't know that there were people reading my blog last year and I deleted all, changed its name and started anew. Meanwhile I learned where to look and I saw that I wasn't only talking to the unknown wide space of the internet. And so, you see my confusion: was it better before or is this how I should go on? Should I write in English or in Romanian? Perhaps somewhere in the middle. I guess I'll figure it out somehow. One thing is certain: I'll keep mixing fiction and reality and write stories and diaries until my dream of writing a novel comes true. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment