Wednesday, June 8, 2011

bad love

This I found along with the other ideas, but it's out of topic there. It's about what I think about some boy that's now ancient history. He's been out of my life for years and I hope he never comes back.
·    I know the type of man he is. ‘I cannot be without you’, he says as he embraces another woman right in front of you. He loves you in his own way, I’m sure, but just not enough as to be with you alone. He wants you, he needs you to love him, to take care of every aspect of his life, even to think for him sometimes, but he can’t give up the many other girls. He makes you hate yourself for him and makes you believe that you’re crazy...he’s not the one leading you on, you’re just imagining things on your own again. For a while he disappears from your life and just when you’re starting to forget about him and get over this sick love, he comes back again and tells exactly what you need to hear. Until you know it, you’re trapped again in this morbid game of play- pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment