Sunday, June 19, 2011

Some kind of storry part 3

The second year of psychology started as I was struggling with my financial status and was seriously considering getting a job. I found out that Ry had a new girlfriend and I felt disappointed, but really happy for him. My small obsession didn't fade away during the last summer as I had hoped, it only grew. Ry looked better and better and became even more popular if that was even possible. This first semester was funny and I didn't really like many of our classes. On top of that, for social studies I had to go to class with a different group of colleagues because of a mix in my schedule. First day was terrifying: I didn't know anybody and being very shy I couldn't even say 'hello' to start a conversation. Luckily, Zandra was there - a girl I had talked to a few times before. We went inside the classroom and I sat somewhere isolated in the middle rows, relieved that nobody came to sit next to me. But eventually almost all the seats filled and I was surrounded. There were people who had to bring in their papers, and a boy caught my eyes. He came in a minute before the teacher, and wore a knitted colored muffler and had a green backpack. His name was Spy. He was very serious, didn't talk very much, kept to himself and when the class started he came in front of us and talked very convincing about his paper. His presentation was appreciated by the teacher and they exchanged a few words. It was the first time I saw that boy, tough it was already the second year.
After a few weeks, school became bearable and I could relax a little. Then one evening, in class, I saw Ry in the front rows and stared at him for most of the course. I realized then I had to do something, or else it would never end. I added him on my messenger list and we talked a few times. Needless to say that most of the things happened inside my head and the real conversations with him were disappointing to say the least. I started going to parties and there Lady Luck shined upon me: he came and hugged me and kissed my crown (upper part of the head). I was euphoric thinking it really meant something. A few parties after I found out what: when he was really drunk, he hugged girls and it had no ulterior reason. That's the way he was... Anyway, all night I danced and had fun, and we exchanged a few glances, but nothing more. At the end of the evening, as the girls and I were heading towards the bar's exit, I saw him with a girl. Since then, it all blew away like a smoke and he became almost non-existent to me.
Being the second semester already, there was a project for one optional course with the same teacher from social studies class from the last semester. Zandra and I were in the same group, along with two other colleagues (and friends) from my class. We needed help, so she offered Spy as a volunteer without even asking him about it... but that's another story :D    

No comments:

Post a Comment