Sunday, May 22, 2011

Some kind of storry part 2

I liked to go for long walks around the Complex with my friend Ela, and we talked and laughed, feeling life had just begun for us. After the past disappointments we were happy about the smallest things. One evening, as we walked on our daily route, we were talking about something that made me sad, and I looked down for a second, but when I lifted my eyes, there he was: a boy with eyes so blue I could melt, and a smile that made my heart fill with joy. He had a parka and I couldn't see his face very well because of the hood, and he passed us by then vanished. we had a few such encounters and I was always happy to see him, sometimes, Ela and I used to talk about where he would pop up again. But then school started and I never saw him again. In the first week, at one of the first classes, I came in later than many other colleagues and as I was coming in the hallway in front of the amphitheatre, there was a boy surrounded by so many girls that I thought I entered a harem, and he stood among them like a sultan. Being so tall, he looked over the girls heads, straight into my eyes. That second I thought he might be the guy from the day when we submitted our files.
'Ry' said one of the girls, and he turned towards her. I realized that it wasn't him. 'He is better looking than that other guy.' I thought and tried not to pay attention to him anymore. I felt like he was looking at me sometimes, and I stared back, but I wasn't really as interested in him as I was in the playboy from the registration. I now realize that he could have been just curious and didn't really have an interest in me, but back then I was so concerned about my own feelings that I didn't even stop to consider anything else. Months passed and I became fond of Ry, and I was starting to admit I might like him, although we almost never talked. My friend Sue seemed to like him too, so I decided to ignore him as much as I could, and I did so for almost half of year. But, to make my head blow, there was something that happened one day, before the exams. We had to take a partial in order to be able to go to the final exam, and there, at the door, the teacher called us by our full names. When she got to him, and I heard his full name, I became paralyzed: Ry was the playboy.
Imagine my surprise: I was avoiding the person I wanted to meet again.
(there will be a part three)

No comments:

Post a Comment